ASC CIRCLE COORDINATOR (multiple roles)
The ASC is looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for songwriting and the music industry, to coordinate monthly ASC Circle meetings.
- Fun and Friendly Organisation
- Respected Brand
- Connect with the Music Industry
- Substantial Benefits
- Volunteer Opportunity 10-12 Hours per month
The Australian Songwriters Conference is a national brand dedicated to supporting the education and career of music creators. Founded in 2008, The ASC comprises the biennial four-day Conference, ASC Members Program, regular online workshops and masterclasses, and our monthly ASC Circles held in various locations around Australia. Due to COVID-19, the ASC Circles are currently being held online via the Zoom meeting platform.
We are currently seeking volunteer Coordinators to run monthly ASC Circles (physical and/or online) in Australia and New Zealand.
- Fun and Friendly Organisation
- Close Knit, Supportive Leadership team
- Proven process
- Connect Regularly with Top Players in the Music Industry
- Free Access to ASC Workshops & Activities
- Free Access to the Australian Songwriters Conference
- Free ASC membership
- Organise Circle speakers, workshops and activities relevant to songwriters and songwriting
- Organise and run activities in accordance with ASC Circle policies and procedures
- Create promotional material using ASC templates and guides
- Maintain Circle Facebook page and Events page
- Utilise and maintain Circle Gmail account and respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Create and send monthly Circle newsletters using Mailchimp
- Attend monthly Coordinator meetings
- Positively represent and promote the ASC and its activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Passionate about songwriting and the Music Industry
- Outgoing, friendly and supportive personality
- Self-motivated with a get-up-and-go attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, supported by a great team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- You must have your own computer and internet access and be reasonably computer/internet/Facebook savvy.
Interested in coordinating an ASC Circle? Contact Lisa Butler during office hours on 0412 149 094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Australian Songwriters Conference (ASC) is seeking a talented Australia-based Sales/Marketing person with experience to successfully draw new delegates to our premier music industry event.
This is a commission-based role that needs your creative and energetic input. Flexible hours, working from home, makes this the ideal job for work-life balance. You will be responsible for generating leads and conference sales/registrations.
The ASC is unique in the Australian music industry and is considered one of the best songwriter events in the world, attracting songwriters, musicians, recording and performing artists, music producers, publishers and other music industry professionals - all we need is your solid, enthusiastic deal-closing abilities!
You must have excellent communication skills, a confident, warm and friendly manner over the phone and be solution-focused when dealing with our potential customers.
• Immediate Start
• 15% Sales Commission (Earn $75-$100 for each sale)
• Work from home
• Flexible Hours
A good working knowledge of the Australian music industry or other Arts sector is essential.
Initially, this is a commission-based position but there is potential for it to become a long-term, salaried proposition for the right person.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resume (including contact details and referees) to Lisa Butler at email@example.com