Our venue, Ettalong Diggers, has a COVID-19 Safety Plan that the Event will fall under and we must adhere to.
The Current Restrictions for holding an Event are as of December 7th, 2020. As the Organiser is notified of changes to these restrictions, this page will be updated accordingly.
Below is the list of Government Restrictions for Venues in NSW. Not all these restrictions will apply to our Event, however many do, and the Organiser is taking steps to ensure all our meals and activities can take place within these rules.
- All guests will have temperature check on entry, unfortunately the club cannot currently allow guests in with a higher temperature than 37.5.
- Capacity at functions and conferences must not exceed one person per 4 square metres of publicly accessible space.
- Physical distancing – we can provide 1.5 metres spaces for patrons should you need it; however close contacts are not required to distance.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any Group platters, Canapes or Buffet Style menu, our Hot Finger Food options, are available & will be serve to your guests on individual plates. This would mean when guests arrive, they are seated, and the menu choice will be served on a plate to their table.
- Alcohol at any event is only served to and consumed by seated guests.
- Guests must have allocated seating and people must remain seated; However, guests can move from table to table & remain seated.
- Dancefloors are not allowed – however, up to of 20 people from a bridal party can dance.
- Singing, up to 5 performers indoors, advice is for congregation/audience to continue wearing masks if singing.
- Any form of entertainment must be set up at least 5 metres from others.
- We are unable to provide you with a tea & coffee station, depending on menu choice we can provide a staff member to go around with a coffee cart taking orders or you can purchase from our café.
- QR Codes have been designed for private events, all attending a private event will be required to provide their name and contact details, so that we can use for contact tracing.